Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Outfit for Avalon

Hey peeps! Chelsea here with some news!
   I apologize for not posting in a while, but I have been occupied with LOTRO (Lord of the Rings Online).
   Anyways, I wanted some advice. I know I have so few readers, but I still want feedback!!! What should I wear for my new outfit? Please ignore the poor coloring, and if you have any other ideas for my outfit, please refer to the exact name.

My normal Outfit ( I am planning to switch the stats)



    So, which one is the best? I will dye them, don't worry. Remember, if you have any ideas, post a comment! Please, please, please post your opinion in a comment! You can also email me at chelsea.seahaven@gmail.com. Thank you!
         Chelsea


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use appropriate language and express your comment politely. Thanks!