Saturday, February 16, 2013

Well, I messed up, didn't I?

Yeah, I know. I've just been really really busy with life. Yeah, I have been on Wizard101, and yup, I have been leveling. I just have a really bad habit of just  hecking for comments and leaving. Recently I checked my blog email, and I realized there was another comment on an old post. I realize that this was a long time ago, and I apologize for not responding earlier.

"Is there any other pet drops then goat monk, yellow ghost, brown spider and ninja pig?



Katie"


Well, I know that the Feindish Foo Dog is dropped there, which is a good pet for Death wizzies like me. ;) Plague Ninja, and Life Ghoul are also dropped. Stone Colossus is also a good one. I am not exactly sure that Yellow Ghost is dropped there, did you get one from there? I'm almost sure that those are all of the pet drops.

Thank you for commenting, Katie!

Sorry for the long post, guys. See ya in the Spiral!

Chelsea

PS:

Random Photo!


Hey wait- this is from Hunger Games and Camels...! o. o

Fish fingers and custard, anyone?

PSS: Oh my gosh! I always forget the labels! UGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use appropriate language and express your comment politely. Thanks!