Sunday, November 11, 2012

Azteca, Pirate101, and Uh... Other Things?

     Hey all, I tried to make this post earlier, but I lost it all and stuff and didn't have the chance to remake it.
     Anyways, I know I've been a bad post-er-er, and I'm sorry. Heh heh. I have a confession to make. I AM ADDICTED TO PIRATE101!
      Yeah... I found out that Azteca was being made the day it came out. I have to say, I am not uite as excited as I should be. Azteca sounds like a blast and all, but how am I supposed to keep up? It has only been what.. 9 months since Avalon, and I am busy leveling Zoe(see next paragraph). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Wizard and I'll never leave it--you know, until uh, well a looonnnng time from now--but I am taking a little break. Azteca is stressing me out because I want to keep Chelsea up, but between Pirate101, life, and a lot of other stuff, I don't know if i have the time. (Sorry Kyle!)
     Okay, on to the fun stuff! Zoe West is my pirate. She is a level 33 Swashbuckler. I am currently writing about her, and it will be posted (hopefully) shortly.
Zoe/Chelsea out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use appropriate language and express your comment politely. Thanks!