Friday, January 17, 2014

I'm done.

Hey guys. I know you've probably given up on this blog, but I am here to officially say that I am done updating this blog. I want to leave my fic up for reference or for anyone who wants to read it (though it's unfinished), so I will leave the blog up. I hate myself for not finishing the fic, but whatever.

In case you're wondering,  I'm doing okay. I've been dealing with depression and anxiety issues and I just can't find the energy to even begin to care about MUM. I feel like I've grown as a person, though, and I'm moving on from previous friendships and creating new ones. I've become more accepting and easy going in a lot of ways, as well. If you'd like to keep up with me, you can find my tumblr HERE. (I have changed my url since the last post).

I know I'm talking to a wall here. I know you don't care how I'm doing.

If I do manage to think I might be into W101 again or writing MUM, then yeah, I may come back. Maybe.

Love you guys. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use appropriate language and express your comment politely. Thanks!