Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mum Updates...

UPDATE #2: I may do two ficlet updates, cause I started a ficlet. IT MAY NOT SURFACE, but you never know, right?
UPDATE: (actually from my computer this time) as of 4:00 (Pacific Time), I am starting to write. I don't have a clue what will come out. I may not even write a chapter, I might do a ficlet. I think I'll put the ficlet up this week if I finish whatever I'm doing today. NO PROMISES!
FYI, this is being posted via my phone, and I have a 3 month old kitten all up in my face, so excuse any spelling errors, haha. Well, I just finished reading this really great fic, (I won't specify, cause it's like, a band fic that has nothing to do with W101) and I am inspired to write, so, you can expect a new chapter sooner than later. I WILL STILL BE POSTING THE FICLET FIRST!!!! Okay, bye then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use appropriate language and express your comment politely. Thanks!