Friday, September 21, 2012

Its Been too Long...

Hey Wizards of the Spiral!

     Lately I have been leveling Tori (Victoria Drake, Lvl 62 Diviner) and uh neglecting this blog...
Sorry. I am sorry.

     Good news is, I should be able to post another chapter (maybe even two!) of My Uncle Malistaire this weekend! Lemme give to a little sneak peek...


I awoke with no recollection of the time that had passed. My vision was still blurry from the mass of blood loss. In the corner a shadowed figure was huddled. No. It was tied to the wall. What was that?

“Blake?” I said, my voice quivering from my nausea. “Are you there?”

 I hope that gets you excited....

Ooh! Who else is excited for Pirate101 to come out! I know I am. It does look a little different, but seriously, any company that can make a game as amazing as Wizzy can make another one at least almost as good. I think its worth a shot.

Tori says hi!

1 comment:

  1. I love "My Uncle Malistaire" if you look at other Wizard101 stories (at Wizard101.com) yours are way better. I'm so excited that you added some chapters! Yay Bleslea!

    ReplyDelete

Please use appropriate language and express your comment politely. Thanks!