Thursday, August 23, 2012

Badges

Hi all, Chels here.

Well, um, this is a random blurt because I have no idea what to write about.

 Okay, I have a topic: Badges!

After a lot of frustrating and intense work, I finally earned Legendary Artisan! I will consider making a tips section with hints and spawn locations.
 
In my experience, PvP is incredibly difficult. For the past say 5-10 matches, I have won one match, then lost the next, and repeat. I am very proud because I finally broke the cycle and ranked up to Sergeant.

Before every match, I told myself, "If I lose, I lose. If it takes forever to overtake the losses, I will still try. Sometimes, a thousand tries is what it takes, but eventually, I will come out on top." and this is a real motivator.
It also feels good after a match to be polite and tell your opponent "Good luck in the future", or anything that will make them smile. I personally like to go with: "May the odds be ever in your favor!" :P

I have done enough writing for today.

May the odds be ever in your favor!

Chelsea, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please use appropriate language and express your comment politely. Thanks!